Below is a great picture of Sunny that Lesley's daughter, Holly, took while we were visiting a month ago:
Sonia is not just playing with her voice. Toys have become more and more interesting, although she is still pretty happy with faces and hands. For her, variety is a top priority. We are trying to avoid a mountain of unnecessary toys, but lucky for us, she is content with the ten or so we have on rotation.
It has been really fun introducing her to veggies and fruits. So far she has tried carrots, bananas, green beans, apples, yams, spinach, and squash. All of them except the spinach either I or Tammy just cooked and pureed. Mostly, I think the pure stuff just tastes better but I also want her to have a taste for real food. Not that I am a purist about it. We often add the rice ceral flakes and I do not hesitate to give her a jar when it is what we have. She always makes crazy faces when she is trying something for the first time so it is difficult to know what she really loves, but we tried apples and spinach enough to know she would rather avoid those two.
Of course, there is no toy like an edible toy.
Great pictures ending with a big smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smile.It could just melt your heart. You are so very blessed.
ReplyDelete