Another really cute thing she has been doing recently is plugging our noses when we speak then laughing at how it changes our voices. The other day she was riding in her car seat when I heard a little nerdy sounding "babadadada". She was plugging her own nose then talking through it. Ha! I still crack up when I see her do this. She has also been plugging her mouth with a wine vacuum-seal cork that I had given her to play with while I cooked dinner. Just walks around with it in her mouth.
If she cannot plug out noses, then she likes to cover us up and whisk away the cover. The game is an oldie but a goodie. Here she is covering her dad with her silky then giving him a big smooch.
Her eating adventures continue as well. Her are before and after photos of Sonia munching on a lime.
Sonia's after dinner mint.
No comments:
Post a Comment